Looking at the results of the survey of things to adapt, I seem to have skipped over the Warforged Titan, so I thought it was time I covered it. For your savage enjoyment, here it is. I should note that I used +Richard Woolcock's converted warforged titan stats as a foundation. (Thanks, Richard!)
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d12+3, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d10
Charisma: -; Pace: 10; Parry: 6; Toughness: 19 (4)
Gear: Axe (Str+d6), maul (Str+d8; Parry -1; AP 2)
- Armour +4: Natural armour.
- Infravision: Half penalties for bad lighting.
- Construct: +2 to recover from Shaken, ignore wound modifiers, disease, poison, and extra damage from called shots.
- Knockback: Successful attack causes target to fly backwards 1d4”, plus 1d4”/raise on attack roll, and an additional +1d6 if it hits a large solid object.
- Endurance: +2 to Soak rolls.
- Sweep: May attack all adjacent characters at –2.
- Size +7: Increases Toughness by +7.
- Large: -2 to attack medium-sized foes; foes gain +2 to their attacks.
Eberron is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., in the U.S.A. and other countries. All Wizards characters, character names, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.