New Monstrous Ability
EngulfThe creature can completely swallow or surround targets it moves over, as long as it doesn't make any other attacks the same round. Victims who fail an Agility roll are engulfed, and are subject to attacks from the creature each round on the creature’s turn. Engulfed targets are considered to be Grappled.
Living spells are mindless and vary in sizes. The size is based on the template size of the power’s effect as indicated in the list below.
- Small Burst Template: Large, Size +4, Strength d6
- Medium Burst/Cone Template: Large, Size +6, Strength d8
- Large Burst Template: Huge, Size +8, Strength d10
Special AbilitiesEngulf: A living spell may engulf creatures it moves over, as long as it doesn't make any other attacks the same round. Victims who fail an Agility roll are engulfed, and are subject to the effect of the power each round on the living spell’s turn. Engulfed creatures are considered to be Grappled.
Living FireballA living fireball is based on the blast power using a medium burst template.
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d4 (M), Spirit d4, Strength d8, Vigor d6
Skills: Fighting d4
Charisma: -; Pace: 4; Parry: 4; Toughness: 11
- Size +6: Living fireballs are about 24’ in diameter, covering an area equal to a Medium Burst Template.
- Large: Attackers add +2 to their attack rolls when attacking a living fireball due to its large size.
- Slam: Str+2d6 (fire).
- Engulf: Living fireballs can move over targets to engulf them. Victims who fail an Agility roll are engulfed and subject to the blast power with a fire trapping (2d6 damage; fire) each round on the living fireball’s turn. Engulfed targets are considered to be Grappled.
- Mindless: Immune to mind-affecting powers.
- Fearless: Immune to Fear and Intimidation.
Eberron is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., in the U.S.A. and other countries. All Wizards characters, character names, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.