Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d6, Climbing d10, Shooting d4
Charisma: -; Pace: 5; Parry: 7; Toughness: 7 (1)
Gear: Leather armour (+1), morningstar (Str+d8), short spear (Str+d6; Reach 1"; Parry +1), medium shield (+1 Parry), light crossbow (Range 15/30/60; 2d6; AP 2)
Edges: Ambidextrous, Dodge, Two-Fisted
- Aberration: Immune to poison and disease; half-damage from non-magical attacks except for byeshk.
- Dual Consciousness: A dolgrim has two brains coordinating its attacks. In addition to providing +1 bonus on Spirit rolls, the dual brain enables a dolgrim to make attacks with one off-hand weapon at no penalty.
- Multiple limbs: A dolgrim’s additional arms grant it a +2 racial bonus to ClImbing rolls and Fighting, Strength and Agility rolls related to Grappling.
- Size -1: Reduces Toughness by -1.
- Very Tough: +1 Toughness.
Eberron is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., in the U.S.A. and other countries. All Wizards characters, character names, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.