I'm particularly proud of how the Vitality Drain ability translated. Thanks to the Savage Worlds Google+ Community for critiquing my original draft.
DolgauntAttributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d6, Climbing d10, Notice d8, Stealth d8
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7 (1)
Edges: Combat Reflexes, Frenzy
- Aberration: Immune to poison and disease; Half-damage from non-magical attacks except for byeshk.
- Armour +1: Dolgaunts have tough, leathery skin.
- Tentacles: x2, Str+d4; Reach 1".
- Blindsight: Ignore sight-based penalties and gaze attacks.
- Vitality Drain: If a dolgaunt gets hold of an opponent, it can burrow into the flesh of its victim and draw out vital fluids using the tendrils that cover its skin. With a raise on a Fighting roll to grapple, the dolgaunt decreases the victim's Vigor by 1 die size (to a minimum of d4) in addition to normal damage. The decrease in Vigor is a temporary injury as per the Incapacitation rules (recovered when all wounds are healed). An injured dolgaunt recovers 1 wound every time it successfully uses this ability.
Eberron is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., in the U.S.A. and other countries. All Wizards characters, character names, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.