- Size +1: Half-giant's are much larger than humans, but not as large as their ancestors. (+2)
- Brute strength: Half-giants are naturally strong and start with a d6 Strength. (+2)
- Stomp: With a single stomp of their foot, half-giants can create a wave of trembling earth. This effect is similar to the pummel power but only knocks targets prone and does no damage. Half-giants have 5 Power Points and must make a Vigor roll to activate the power while stomping on solid ground. (+2)
- Clumsy: Half-giants aren't the most dextrous creatures. Raising their Agility requires two points per step during character generation, and two advances to raise Agility afterward. (-3)
- Outsider: Most races are intimidated by half-giants or simply don't know what to make of them, often confusing them for their larger ancestors. (-1)
What's Missing?I felt the following racial traits, while awesome in d20, weren't critical to the concept of half-giants in Savage Worlds.
- Powerful Build: Simply a mechanic to circumvent a limitation related to D20's weapon sizes
- Lowlight Vision: While somewhat impacting, giants in Savage Worlds (see Fantasy Companion) don't have Low Light Vision.
- Fire Acclimated: I think this was a holdover from the Dark Sun version of half-giants, which isn't necessarily applicable to Eberron.
Eberron is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., in the U.S.A. and other countries. All Wizards characters, character names, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc.